Thursday, February 11, 2010

Not SNOW much fun...











OMG I can't believe all the snow we've had in the last week! I have never in 36 years seen this much snow. Unlike all of my face book friends, who took the opportunity to clean their houses, I decided to stay downstairs in "The Dungeon" crafting for the last 6 days. I must say I thought I would have so many things done by now but the truth is I only got a few layouts done! I did manage to make a picture frame that was shown as the project in the Cricut Accent Essentials book! It turned out super cute but I need to put something on it to make it just a wee bit shiny. As soon as I'm able to make it out to a craft store, I'll have to look around and see whats out there...




Oh and I have been blog searching too. I can't believe how many crafty blogs there are! That in it's self is time consumming... maybe thats why I didn't get much done, I dunno :)




Heres what I got done this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment